- JC Trucking founded by Jess
Cervantes, Sr., who had 28 years with
PCP Transportation prior to starting his
- JC Trucking purchases its 1st
trucking and warehouse terminal in
- 1979 - Company Incorporated under the
name of Jess Cervantes Inc., with his
two sons John Cervantes as Vice
President and Jess Cervantes, Jr. as
- 1980 - JC Trucking expands and opens
another office and warehouse in Southern
California (Bell Gardens).
- JC Trucking purchases 4.25
acres of land and builds their 2nd
- 1992 - JC Trucking expands and opens
another office and warehouse in
- JC Trucking expands and opens
another office and warehouse in Fresno,
- 2001 - JC Trucking sells its
ownership to Mark Schnabel and John
- 2007 - JC Trucking purchases assets
and accounts from BTI Trucking, a
specialized LTL Mother Lode Carrier.
Thank you for taking the time to
visit our site. If you have any
questions, please feel free to
contact us at
John Cervantes began his career in
transportation in 1976 at the age of
23 when his father founded JC Trucking.
Mark Schnabel began his career in
transportation in 1978, when he began
his employment with JC Trucking.